newbie ? about corrupt file
i am using PCsync and a wireless network to transfer files from desktop to laptop. that's usually the way i've been doing it.
i am careful and do have a routine in place that prevents me from overwriting or losing files.
i recently had to format my hard drive on the laptop and reinstall all of my software
i was not able to get any automatic updates from microsoft.
once it was formatted, the problem was fixed. however, that really screwed up my PCsync transfer software and have not been able to use it. the corrupted files were transferred long before this happened.
the other thing is that i never knew about safely disconnecting the external drive.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power