The last 3 years Pentax en Samsung have been telling us lie's!...

Started Sep 3, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
chemicalpiet New Member • Posts: 16
The last 3 years Pentax en Samsung have been telling us lie's!...

hehe I realy had to let that out...I would like the discuss with you the following:

I realy loved by Samsung GX-1L and I am more than happy with my k10d...I have been a happy shooter for 2 years now, no complains about speed or iso value's. I dont talk about the camera's they are fine and can easily compete with the competition. So what is my problem, wel when I recall last year Samsung had plans to become nr. 3 in the DSRL market and Pentax promised that nothing would change after the take over by Hoya. Today I see something completely differend. Samsung is no where nere the nr 3., I don't even know where you can buy the GX20 and the brand Pentax is becoming less and less availible in shops....Sony and Olympus are taking over...and it looks if Pentax doesn't even care! I needed to wait for 2 months on a lens because there was only one (!!) available in the netherlands and they had to ship it from Japan!

Where is the FF body which could give a boost to the brand or the budget camera, with budget lenses, why doesn't Pentax bring out there 55mm 1.4 to compete with C. Why is nobody noticeing this. Pentax is becoming a camera for the elite, with there expencive limited edition lenses. One day we will wake-up with the news that Pentax is no longer......

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
LSD
LSD
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow