While the P6000 is quite a stinker...
...and I am not particularly interested in defending Nikon, or pretending to know the future, I don't think it's announcement precludes Nikon from announcing something considerably more interesting at Photokina.
I'm not getting my hopes up that Nikon will drop an APS-c sensored compact at Photokina, but seeing as they simply 'cold-announced' the P6000, and it is simply a mild 'side-grade' to the P5100, an APS-c compact might be part of a new line and not necessarily a 'Coolpix'
Just a thought, as there seems to be such demand for a large-sensor compact and I can't believe Nikon is not painfully aware of it.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)