LX3 RAW/JPEG vs. LX1 vs. F20 comparison

Started Aug 15, 2008 | Discussions thread
OP oluv Senior Member • Posts: 1,973
Re: LX3 RAW/JPEG vs. LX1 vs. F20 comparison

no i still have the camera. i did some further shots today. unfortunately i am not satisified with the result i am getting from silkypix, it produces quite a lot of "aquarell"-effects. i hope raw therapee will support the LX3 soon, so we can definitely show what the camera is capable of.

if not the strange lens-problem i would be quite happy with the camera. it is a big step forward compared to my LX1. even if the LX3 renders a little less details than the LX1, there is less noise to deal with either. you can push shadows quite a lot on the LX3 without nasty noise effects. i couldn't do this with the LX1.

i will try to post some higher iso shots too. then on monday i will return the camera and either ask for exchange or return it completely.

oluv's gear list:oluv's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow