Thanks I'll check the manual.
You should also check you computer's Startup folder. On WinXP that is found...
Start> All Programs> Startup.. and click on the triangle to open the list.
There should be only ONE profile loader type program in the list. If there is more than one, with Adobe Gamma Loader being the most likely interloper in your case..... then
Right-click on AGL in the list, and from the context menu select "Rename".
-- When the Rename box opens, make a small change .. put an 'X' on the end, say.
-- File name now reads "Adobe Gamma LoaderX", which is enough to disable it.
-- Reboot computer.
Please report back to let us know if monitor behaviour stabilises.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%