Darth Vader's youtube on D700, can anyone confirm?

Started Jul 31, 2008 | Discussions thread
PhotoRecon Veteran Member • Posts: 4,032
Re: Because it appears to be criminal conduct...

I offered the word "slander" above, because if you read between the lines, Mr. Spina is publicly flaming Nikon for what is portrayed to be an inability to produce a good, defective-free product - which is contra to his excitement when the D3 was initially released. And are the two not similar products?

"Hello, I will be announcing that Nikon recently announced that Nikon D700, A new camera, just stopped producing because many people are complaining that D700 have problems, bugs, etc, that recently happened because Nikon rushed and didn’t have much time nor enough time to have the camera tested… While that time Nikon will be starting to pay all the attention on D700’s problems, bugs, and whatever else is wrong with the D700."

Extracted from Wikipedia:

In law, defamation (also called calumny, libel, slander, and vilification) is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressively stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. Slander refers to a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images.

Through Joseph's public, black & white statement, it's as if Nikon doesn't have a clue of what it's doing upon finalizing production of a product and then immediately shipping it off blindly into space.

It's unfortunate that this news had to awake Mr. Spina up at such an early hour.

"First, I got the message at 5:45 in the morning so just excuse me for signing and looking all sleepy."

He must have been in the midst of his dream when wrongly awoken by his cat purring in his ear.

marc

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
3LX
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow