Tone curve for D200 + way of loading it
I've been out of the software side of things for quite a while now, and I'm trying to do something that I can't work out.
I want an app that will let me upload a custom curve to my D200 (and D80 if it supports this) and also allow me to set the other settings in the camera. I'm sure Capture used to do this, but it seems not to anymore.
Camera Control Pro is not supported on Intel Macs, which is all I have. Capture NX does not seem to allow control of the camera.
Does anyone have any advice as to what the right software I need is ?
Also, where can I find information about current D200 curves ?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!