Fujifilm Finepix S100FS: first impressions and images.

Started Jun 10, 2008 | Discussions thread
ArielF_MDP Junior Member • Posts: 43
Re: mskad

Hi mskad, I'm very impressed with your results, you're very good. I think you don't take this simply as a hobby, you're more than a photography's fan

I really like most the Nº 1, Nº 3 (the smiling face) and the last one. But all of them have great detail and a correct exposure in all ways. Of course you did all on manual, didn't you?

Tell us how do you process the Raw, I mean, the software you use to do the conversion, if you do some post procesing before that ...

Well, I'm waiting for my s100fs yet, very anxiously, have to say. I hope I could got it this week and start shoting...

-- hide signature --

Best regards,
Saludos,
ArielF_MDP

[ 'The negative or raw image, is like a partiture; the copy is its interpretation.' Ansel Adams

The final result then, will depend on the interpreters that could have that negative.]

[ 'El negativo o imagen cruda, es como una partitura musical; la copia es su interpretación.' Ansel Adams

El resultado final dependerá entonces, de los intérpretes que pueda tener ese negativo. ]

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
twg
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow