Nikon user joined the A200 club

Started Jun 6, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Dayd3 Senior Member • Posts: 1,034
Nikon user joined the A200 club

Nice to be here. Yesterday I bought my first Sony A200 with kit lens. Very sweet camera but weather here is dull so I can't go out and test it as much as I like. I bought it cause I need another camera and decided to give a chance to Sony.I also have Nikon D80 with battery grip, Sigma 150 2,8 Macro and Nikkor 50/1,8.

I must admit that A200 surprised me. Very nice focus speed, excellent multi segment metering, excellent JPG compression, excellent SSS and also D-R+ which works so nice and allows me to finaly shoot JPGs without worry. With D80 I'm forced to shoot RAW to achieve similar results later.

Can you give me please some advice which Creative Style is best for shooting nature and flowers? I'm not familiar with this system and don't know what can I expect from this styles. I will also need some of this pictures later for press printing but also for web.

Dayd3's gear list:Dayd3's gear list
Olympus E-PL7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Sigma 19mm F2.8 DN | A Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN Art Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow