Bokeh of Sigma 50-150 vs Tokina 50-135?
Has anyone done (or know of where to find online) a head-to-head comparison of the bokeh between the Sigma 50-150 f/2.8 and the Tokina 50-135 f/2.8? I'm particularly interested in the smoothness of the rendering of out-of-focus areas.
It would be especially good to see image samples to illustrate the rendering; from the searches I've done (on this site, and more generally googling around), people comment on them verbally ("nice bokeh") but don't provide samples. Photozone.de reviewed both lenses but unfortunately in these two cases, doesn't have results of the bokeh test provided for some other lenses there.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%