When to buy Sony.
My first SLR was a Minolta until I switch to Canon. Why because Canon has the best Lens selection in the market, quality & technologies like IS & USM.
In today market, IS & USM is the very basic that buyers presume to have than comes the image quality and built quality.
Since Sony already has very attractive DSLR at the moment and built in CCD-shift stabilization system, what Sony need to be the next serious player is 1) A solid lens line up which all lens should have silent motor. 2) A truly professional DSLR to compete with Nikon & Canon pro DSLR. It’s so obvious that this is the two main ingredient that makes Nikon & Canon so successful till today while other lust.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%