D300 Battery indicator
I find that on my D300 after taking about 100 images my battery indicator losses the first of five black indicators. On my D70 the battery indicator would stay full forever then when the first of five indicators went out I knew I had about only 50 shots left before it was dead.
Is the D300 indicator like my D70 or when the first of 5 goes out it means I have about 80% left. I having been charging the battrey after the first one goes off because I don't want to be left with no power to shoot.
I am interested in what others D300 owners are experiencing on this before I decide if I need to buy a spare batery.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%