Camping in Fort Bragg, CA (9 pictures 400d)
Here are some pictures I took with the family over on the coast last weekend. I have only had the camera for about 2 months or less, but I am finding it very easy to navigate. Tell me what you think please. I want to get better and I think I can see a big difference in what I was shooting before with a P&S superzoom (fuji). Most of these shots were taken with the 400d and a Tamron 28-300 VC lens, only 3 were taken with the nifty 50mm lens, can you tell which ones? Scroll down for answer.
7. - Some street photography / first real attempt at this. This guy just had so much character in his face I just could not pass it up. I took this shot at a distance and then asked him if I could get another one closer up. He looked at me and said Why??? I told him I was just a tourist and wanted it for the scrap book. I was so nervous that the second shot was not even as good as this one. It almost looked like I was further away and the stance I took made it look like he was sleeping because the book was hidden. Oh well I tried.
50mm used on 3, 6, 9.
Below is a link to my album with more shots from the trip. I really am enjoying this camera. Hope I am doing good with it. Suggestions welcome. No post processing done on these other than convert from RAW.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)