Selling my S700 after two weeks
I was so excited to get this camera. It's 12mp and big sensor and small size made it seem like it would be the ultimate compact camera. But ... it's not. Image quality is just not there.
I've shot in most every setting on this camera and have not found the images to be sharp and crisp.
Additionally, I really thought I could get some decent low-light pics with that big 1.72 sensor, but alas ... no. No comparison to my Fuji F20.
I've been struggling to find something to like about this camera and I am not finding it.
I got a great deal on it so I don't think I will have any problem getting my money back. But I feel lost. I really wanted to like this Nikon and now I have a bad taste in my mouth. I don't know what to do next.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%