Lightroom upgrade cost
I am going to switch from C1 to Lightroom. Can anyone tell me or speculate whether the LR version 2 (which I have tried in Beta) will cost me extra if I go ahead and purchase version 1.x now? I could possibly just wait for version 2 to be released properly and buy that straight off. If the V2 upgrade will cost extra how much is it likely to be?