Mark lll is a Great camera and its time to move on to helpful threads

Started Mar 26, 2008 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Frakles Regular Member • Posts: 165
Mark lll is a Great camera and its time to move on to helpful threads

If I hear another Mark 3 issue I am going to bury my head, yes it had problems yes there is always a camera that is shipped that is defective, Yes all cameras have problems and none of them are shipped 100% all perfect. I don't care what RG says I think its the best Canon camera on the market today in its MP range, Mine has not been fixed as i wanted to wait until all the hype has died down which it has according to canon , now I can send mine in get an extra year warranty (canon assured me the big rush is over so quick turn around time) giving me close to two years being a very happy user. There is very little about this camera not to be happy about I think folks that are still unhappy should get rid of it and so be it said, Lets enjoy this technological advanced camera and move on, I am really spoiled owning a Mark3 even with a few blurry shots thrown in, Lets make money and have fun moving on. CC
--
Good Luck and Enjoy

http://tric3imagery.exposuremanager.com/scripts/expman.pl?rm=overview_gallery&dir=galleries

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
1JB
1JB
1JB
1JB
1JB
1JB
1JB
1JB
1JB
1JB
1JB
1JB
1JB
1JB
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow