B9180 SMT stopped working
My B9180 Specialty Media Tray has stopped feeding in the paper. I press OK after lining up edges, hear the requisite 'clunk' as always, but the pare does not feed. After a moment I again get the message to line up paper and press OK.
I've tried powering down and removing the power cord, rebooting the XP Pro 64 bit OS computer that's feeding it, and even tried printing through the cassette, which works fine. But I NEED that SMT tray for thick media like Aquarella and canvas!
The printer is out of warrantee, and I'd hate to send it back to HP. Theyre not close, and its just too big a hassle.
Any help is very much appreciated.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!