D300 JPEG Shooters-Please Share Your Settings
I'm finding that my D300 is so good at jpeg's that I'm hardly using Raw at all. I know, I know... raw offers the most control over the finished image, but I am hoping that I could get some of you to post your JPEG settings, especially sharpness, saturation, etc., and if you're using the D2X modes.
I tried vivid, but it's just too bold for me.
I would greatly appreciate it.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|