D300 versus 20D continued analysis

Started Dec 5, 2007 | Discussions thread
Qwntm Veteran Member • Posts: 6,165
Re: D300 samples with 100% crops

Arash Hazeghi wrote:

a 100% rcrop from your ISO 3200 image will be much larger than what
you postedm you applied NR and resized it!

You clearly have no idea what your talking about.

I picked "actual pixels" in PS CS2. Then cropped a section randomly, (you can crop out any size from an "actual pixel" 100% representation) and then uploaded this "as is" to my Pbase account. NO NOISE REDUCTION OF ANY KIND WAS USED. Other than that which was performed in the camera with the setting set to "on." Nor did I do anything in Capture other than adjust the WB to "warm FL" instead of "standard FL" and save as a Jpeg.

I am sorry that my straight from the D300 3200 snapshot kind of makes you look like an idiot, but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't accuse me of "doctoring the results" because you don't like my examples.

I am starting to really think you are trolling. You keep bashing on about your bad results and how the D300 sucks your 20D's ar$e, but when someone posts a link to a better test, they are all wrong, underexposed, used dogs instead of a truck, etc.

Maybe it's the accuser who is guilty of the "doctoring," eh?

Qwntm's gear list:Qwntm's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Pentax K-5 IIs Olympus E-M5 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
gml
jp
jp
jp
jp
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow