D80 NEF + JPG Problem
My D80 is working great in NEF mode but when I choose NEF + JPG in any of the three options (Fine, Normal or Basic) it is not saving the files correctly. When reviewing the photos in-camera, they show that they are RAW+Fine or whichever setting I chose but when I connect my camera to download the photos, there is no NEF file, only two jpg files with the same name. One has a blank file type and the other appears as a jpg.
Has anyone else had a similar problem? Could this be a firmware problem?
Thanks in advance!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%