FYI - D3 & D300 reviewed in

Started Nov 12, 2007 | Discussions thread
Higuma Veteran Member • Posts: 4,418
Here you go - I scanned them 4 you...

Sorry if this upsets the forum police too much - For the good of the community and no personal gain - have a go at them...

I am posting the most relevant - essentially of comparison photos of D3 vs D300 vs D2Xs vs D200 for overall IQ and noise...

Realize though that these are scans and are not as definitive as the magazine itself - which isn't definitive by nature anyways...

NOTE - - - By no means are these meant to circumnavigate the lengthy and meaningful tests that I am sure that Phil may be accomplishing at this very moment - No one should take any reliance in these scans - I suggest that you either wait for Phil's in depth review or rent / buy / borrow the cameras and form your own opinions...

Here's the pseudo legalities - - the posted scans are Copyright property of Impress Japan Corporation, an Impress Group company. All rights reserved. These scans are posted for the benefit of people who have no ability to either purchase or subscribe to this magazine because of geographic location. If you do have the opportunity to buy this magazine - please do so - it's a great magazine with very worthwhile articles...

These scans are from the August edition of "Digital Camera Magazine"... there are other magazines with other more current tests that IO may scan and post later... These should get you started...

Scans in response to follow - caution large files...

Cheers...

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow