OVF questions for GX100 (& some recent B&W pics)
I found myself not using so much the evf for gx100 because in bright days it goes too dark and mainly because I found bulky to my taste.
I was thinking to add an small optical vf but I am wondering which one goes better with the gx100... the Voigtlander 28/35 or the new GV-2?
I am not very used to rangefinder cameras, I only had experience with a hassy xpan (very good visor) and a mamiya 6 (great ovf, big and bright)
so ... Voigtlander miniovf users: do you found it bright? sharp? does it give you a big image? do you recommend it over the evf? does it worth the money? do you think the new gv-2 will do a better job?
sorry for too many questions
here I add some recent b&w gx100 pics, hope you like them!
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Nov 9, 2007|
|Nov 9, 2007|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%