Canon EOS 1D Mark III - Current-Latest Serials # Delivered in US ?

Started Nov 7, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
AlexEurope Regular Member • Posts: 115
Canon EOS 1D Mark III - Current-Latest Serials # Delivered in US ?

Hello All,

A short question since the faboulous Canon annoucement regarding the Mark III with affected serials, shipment stopped and now probably acting if this never was nothing and all the rest...

I have a question for everyone here and esp. customers having a close relation with their dealers in the US:

What Serial numbers are the big dealers in the US currently receiving, (basically the carmera that are going out from Canon US warehouse, latest production)

I have just been informed that majors US dealers are receiving stock back in more "normal quantities" (despite the lasts weeks, poor stock due to "pending" status in and getting back eventual bad ones from dealers before any sales, to stop the mess...)

So -for exemple- I assume what goes out "now" from Canon and what is received by Dealers in US "tomorrow" is : clean (HOPEFULLY!)

So i'm trying to get a few answers from you in know what "serie" in the serial (just the beginning ------5XXXXX--- or 554XXX) of the boxes yours dealers are receiving. As i'll be in the US soon and need to get one.

Many thanks for your kind help and soorry for my poor english !

Kind Regards,
Alex

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow