Harley Davidson (D3 lenses CONCLUSION)
I'm considering selling all my gear (D200, Sigma 70-200 2.8, Tamron 90di, nikkor 12-24 and the infamous kit lens - 18-70DX) and get a D3 with the new lenses,
the 14-24 and the 24-70. I will also get the 70-200VR and most probably the Nikkor 105 macro to replace the tamron. 5Mp suck in the DX crop!
Would you consider this a good option?
Maybe i'll just keep the D200 and some lenses as a backup.
Now, if only the 500 or 600 f/4 weren't as expensive as everything listed above putted together...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%