Help with lenses for D3 FX
Anybody out there can help me with the following:
I own a F100, D200 and have a D3 on order
I have the following lenses:
30 F1.8 DC
Tokina (From my F100 times...)
28-70 2.8 ATX-Pro
70-200 2.8 ATX-Pro
I really don't want to use the 18-200 (only 5mpix on the D3).
So I need a zoom tele, but not huge for travelling and decent quality to match the D3. How good are the Tokinas (the 70-200 in particular) compared with the following Nikkors? The 70-300VR and the 80-400VR?
In my place what would you do?
Keep the Tokinas or buy which of the Nikkors? Any owners of both Nikkors to make a IQ comparison (AF speed is not really critical for me).
Thank you folks!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4