Question About Lighting Ratios with Canon Speedlites.
I feel your pain. Can't answer your question but here is a DVD from Amazon that might help. I have been thinking about getting another flash, so you think it's worth it? I currently own 580EX and thinking about getting the 480EX. But for now I am just trying to get a handle on using a single flash. Two maybe overload for the time being...
Yes, it is hot but it's a dry heat. We don't sweat we swelter. Phoenix, AZ Got Water?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%