wolverine or lacie all terrain hard drive
the posts i've read have been great and have helped me decide on what to take
on 3 week trip to thailand.
have never owned a portable hard drive. the wolverine 7040 (40gb) and lacie (80gb) have both been suggested. i really don't need more than 40gb. the wolverine has a screen but the lacie does not. how important is the screen.
already own the ipod video (30gb), taking the ipod/adapter and one of the above portable hard drives.
i will have access to electricity.
have always shot just jpeg. gonna start shooting jpeg + raw.
how do you figure out capacity (#of images) a 2gb lexar 133x card will take.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4