>>>>Challenge 152: Results<<<<

Started Sep 20, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
amarjie Senior Member • Posts: 1,943
>>>>Challenge 152: Results<<<<

Here I am glad to announce the winners for both the Eligible & Exhibition catergory for challenge 152.

In the Eligible category, the first place goes to "The Thinker" submitted by Sky.

An wonderful expression shown by a gorilla that really mesmerizing to look at . The gorilla seems in a very heavy state of thinking and this moment was masterly captured.

Meanwhile..,

In the Exhibition category, the first place goes to non other than Awais Yaqub with his beautiful capture of "Sad Sakeena".

The watery eyes and the overall expression of Sakeena really captured our heart that want to make us share the sadness with her. The close up further at to dramatic point of this shot

Terima kasih to everybody who involved in this time around. Thank you to all the wonderful submission, comments and your overall interest to this challenge. Personal thanks to Mike and Katherine for assisting me from day one of this challenge. It's a steep learning curve for me but definitely a very interesting one.

Thank you again.

See you in the next challenge.

-- hide signature --
 amarjie's gear list:amarjie's gear list
Sony RX10 III Nikon D7500 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow