Official D3 samples here

Started Sep 12, 2007 | Discussions thread
D200_4me Veteran Member • Posts: 3,980
Thank God!!!

Now...no more "if you want great low light performance, CANON is the ONLY way to go" comments can be spoken, without everyone looking at that person saying it as if they were full of poo. I commend Canon on their high ISO performance over the last few years, but frankly the high ISO snobbery was getting old. Now, Nikon and it's users won't have to put up with comments like that anymore because it's no longer true I don't have much at stake since photography is merely a serious hobby and passion of mine, but it just bugged me how some Canon zealots went on and on and on about how much better their system was than Nikon. I know there are many gracious Canon shooters that know the camera is just a tool, so that's not who I'm talking about. You know who they are. I'm just glad that we poor Nikon slackers have something that demands respect, in a photography sense. There's no denying Nikon can compete, will compete and now, will beat the pants of it's competitors. Ok, this is 2007...there's always the future. Competition as others have said is good for all of us. We'll see what comes from other brands in the future. I have no doubt Canon will be on the waiting list to get their D3 so they can reverse engineer it to see exactly what Nikon has been up to

-- hide signature --
 D200_4me's gear list:D200_4me's gear list
Nikon Df Panasonic GH5 Tamron AF 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
v_
CNP
TKH
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow