The LiveView Poll

Started Sep 5, 2007 | Discussions thread
David A Melges Veteran Member • Posts: 3,931
I'm not sure I follow you but..

I came from SLR...shot Canon A1s for years....dropped my "expensive" SLR habit like its hot 30 days after getting an F707...my pro buddies thought I was nuts. Who has more magazine covers, books, billboards, commercial photography in print..I do...more than all those guys that clung to their SLRs.

Nope, won't buy the Sony without live view...and that was the question wasn't it...because if it DID have live view, in all likelihood I would.

I'm still not sure I'm following you, but it sounds like you're suggesting I WOULD NOT buy an SLR system if it had Live View....what a bizarre guess on your part.

The truth is I don't want an SLR...can't wait till the tech finally rolls over and dies....I want an EVF camera with an APS sized sensor and interchangeable lenses. But I'll likely settle for an SLR in the meantime...the second someone builds one with live view that works.

As for tethering...I tethered the F707 to a TV, still tether the R1 to a TV...what the heck is your point...no way to do that with the A700....doesn't have live view. Sure is fun with my R1 though! Don't do it as often as shooting from my waist or over my head, and its not as interesting as the looks from SLR shooters standing next to me when I do it, lol...

dave
--
I love Sony!

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
BJL
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
psn
RVG
(unknown member)
ck3
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
itt
tom
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow