RB67 question for the old timers.
I recently purchased a “50mm SEKOR” lens for my RB67 Pro S and cant seem to get the shutter to function. Could this be due to a faulty shutter or may this lens not be compatible to the Pro S body?
I have two other lenses; both function well and both are “SEKOR-C” lenses. The “Sekor 50mm” dose not have the “C” designation although it mounts on the body.
I was billed a costumes fee too have the lens shipped across the boarder to Canada which may not be recoverable, if I were to return the lens to the seller. Having it repaired may be my only option if it is indeed compatible to my system.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)