Artistically photographing a headstone ??

Started Aug 3, 2007 | Discussions thread
LilKnytt Veteran Member • Posts: 7,213
OT for Val Re: Artistically photographing a headstone ??

Val,

I just found this & I'm so sorry. I knew your mother was ill.....

My heart is with you, your father & the rest of the immediate family. This will be a long & hard adjustment for all of you. I lost my little brother 22 years ago & I still miss him & think of him every day.

Talk about her a lot. Share with your son & pay a lot of attention to your father. This year will be the hardest on him. Go & talk to her horses. They will guide you as well.

I don't know how to help you with this shot. It' very personal. But I know this....

Go to her grave & spend the day with her there. Watch the sun. Talk to her. It will come to you. This is not going to be easy. So spend the time with her & she will guide you in this. Believe in yourself & it will all just "happen".

Again, I so sorry for the loss. You will all be in my thoughts. No words are right on this. So just know I'm thinking of you all & send me an e-mail if you feel the need. I will be pleased to try to support in any way I can.

Lil
--

A very humble beginning of a gallery, showing my progression with help from caring friends especially on DPR, can be visited by friends & family at

http://lilknytt.zenfolio.com/

Remember - - - it's humble, very humble

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow