There are several options -
Fotomagico has the best control over pan and zoom and has some titling options too ( http://www.fotomagico.com/ )
Photo to Movie ( http://www.lqgraphics.com/software/phototomovie.php ) renders output a little better (less movement artefacts with pan and zoom) and is also quite nice.
Photo Presenter ( http://www.arizona-software.ch/photopresenter/ ) uses OS X built-in animation capabilities and is very reasonably priced - the animations are gorgeous and rendering is top notch and fast, no titling capabilities though and little control about music.
I would try them all and decide for yourself.
P.S. You will need iDVD or Toast to actually author the final DVD with all of these...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%