Sony T100 - Anyone Please Help
I have the T9 (can't comment much on the T100), and within its capabilities, it does a marvelous job. Don't expect R1 noise levels, or a nice wide field of view, but I consider the T9 to be the equal of any of Sony's other cameras in its potential to produce great photographs. It's different of course, but equal IMO.
1/6 sec @ max aperture, ISO80 (the IS really works)...
1/400 sec @ f5.6, ISO80 (in the hazy light right after a rain)...
1/50 sec @ f3.5, ISO80 (sunset from my favorite park - handheld!)
Just keep that ISO low.
You are free to offer critique of any of my images.
Editing and reposting them on this forum is permitted, and even encouraged.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!