Airport security

Started Jul 16, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
msnikon Forum Member • Posts: 69
Airport security

Hello again. I am planing on going to florida in a few weeks. I am excited because i will finally be able to use my d80 and my 18-200 vr. The only thing i am nervous about is airport security. I was wondering if the xrays or those wands they wave to scan you or anything else there will damage my dslr or my lense or any of my accessories. Such as filters batteries and memory cards. If so what could i do so it wouldnt, such as having them hand screen it. Or is that not necisary.

Also if anyone travels a lt i was just wondering what some extra odds and ends were that you take in your camera bag to help wwith your photography when you travel. I already have my camera, 18-200, uv, and circular polarizer filters, an extra battery, my charger, a cleaning cloth, a tripod, and my 4 gig card. Is there anything that you recomend i should take that you thinki will need to use in florida. This might a stupid question i just didnt know if i should bring anything else considering i am spending 2 weeks there and the weather is a lot different.

As always thatns for the advice,

Mitch

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow