H1 at EPWA
Yesterday I used my evening at Fryderyk Chopin Airport at Warsaw. Although there were no highlights really, I managed to catch some nice shots... which was then mocked by my friend.
Tell me what you think, since I don't see any mayor focus misses, and the only fault is excessive noise...
First shot: 18:59
21:07: switched from ISO 100 to long exposure, so the pics become a little blurry horizontally
last shot: 21:37, took about 9 attempts before I got it right.
And last, but not least: a stunt cat!
The link to full series (31 images)
http://ftp.id.uw.edu.pl/pub/pictures (2400 pics, majority from H1)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power