Efillink.com CIS

Started Jan 29, 2007 | Discussions thread
WillPaulR New Member • Posts: 8
Re: Efillink.com CIS

I have been using refillable cartridges I bought from Efillink.com. After some trail and error, I finally have them working for me without any problems. They work just fine but it still takes some time to get back up and going after a cartridge needs filling again. You can easily empty the cartridges just on a head cleans or by turning it off and on a few times. By the time you have got one of the cartridges working, one of the other cartridges would then be empty. So you refill another one and then the printer sucks more ink seating in that newly filled cartridge, then once it is going, you find one of the others nearly empty again. It loves wasting ink and of course that's how Epson makes there money. I am considering the efillink CIS and am hoping other users for this CIS system can share their experience with me. I’m not a professional, just a hobbyist who enjoys working with Photoshop. I have an Epson Stylus Photo 2200 and I really love the color it produces with their Ultrachrome inks. I use ILFORD smooth pearl paper on my good prints. Ronnie at efillink.com seems to be very helpful and is quick in replying when support is needed. I will be placing my order for the CIS soon. I’m not in a rush and want to do this right, so any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow