D40 Body Only
Looking for sales on a D40 body only, USA version (no gray market).
Don't need the kit lens as I've got a couple of them already
including the excellent 18-55mm that normally comes with it.
Convinced my wife that this is the way to go after she shot back
and forth this weekend with my D80 and her Coolpix 4300. That is IF
I can get the D40 for close to what she had budgeted for a new P&S.
Oh yeah, and it gives me the excuse to upgrade to the 18-200mm VR!
I'm not sure, but I believe I paid more for my last p and s than I did for my forty.
Just buy the kit and sell the lens for whatever it would take for you to bring the total cost down to the amount you want to pay....
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4