Auditioning with the 85/1.4

Started Apr 15, 2007 | Discussions thread
(unknown member) Veteran Member • Posts: 4,760
Re: enough, knox

Frank . . .

My God man, grow up! You act like a little bitty child who is not getting his way, so he acts out, pouting, crying to his Mommy or others and telling the other kids to "go home" and that you don't want to play anymore. I 'sincerely' was trying to offer some input that may be helpful. In all actuality, I was trying to bury the hatchet somewhat with you, but you did the typical Frank turn which I have seen time and again.

Frank, you don't own this forum. Who the h*ll do you think you are? You don't know me or what my intent was. I do. I wrote it!!!! You don't know the "troll" either. To you, some are "trolls" . . . or I am "stalking and making absurd posturing" . . . . . I assure you Frank, you are just not important enough for me to care about "stalking" you. My world does not revolve around you. Sounds like your friend at dpreview talking btw (you can imagine who I'm sure). Pretty egotistic of you to think I concern myself with you that much. Whom am I "posturing" for Frank? And why would I be "posturing"?

Now . . . you make some vailed statement about something "I told you" regarding "having my hands full trying to help myself" . . . . if you knew something about me as a human being without a camera (which is a very small part of me), you would know you may be reading into some comment I made that is not me as a man. Feel free to write me through email as you have done in the past if you would like to talk further about this. As far as me and cameras . . . I may have said "I have my hands full trying to help myself", because I have MUCH to learn. I have no issue telling people I am a hacker who pretty much only shoots for himself. I try to please no one but myself with my photos. 'Maybe' someone ellse will like what I do IF I am true to myself . . . if not, cest la vie. In truth, I know a lot more then I act like with this craft we enjoy, but I HOPE I have much more to learn and am open to listen without a closed mind.

I will say this one more time . . . if you want to pursue making money with this craft you obviously enjoy, I hope you do. AGAIN, it was why I felt the best people to get advice from regarding a wedding you are trying to get, would be those who do that (those who get paid as a wedding photographer). If I want to know how to work on the engine of my motorcycle, I'm not going to the motorcycle tire forum.

Uncle Frank wrote:

knox wrote:

It's why I am offering input that I see as hopefully helpful to you.

From what yoiu've told me, you have your hands full trying to help
yourself, Knox. Please go away and stop the stalking and absurd
posturing.

-- hide signature --

Knox
--
http://www.avatarphotoart.com
Alley Cats . . . Urban Tails (the book)
http://www.urbantailsbook.com
http://www.pbase.com/streetkid

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
jlf
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow