Auditioning with the 85/1.4

Started Apr 15, 2007 | Discussions thread
MagicNikon Veteran Member • Posts: 5,445
Re: This is an open forum

Why must you resort to accusing someone of stalking you when you don't like what they have to say? You've accused me of stalking you and now you're doing the same to Knox. Is it a defense mechanism of some sort?

You could start your own forum and allow only those who want to praise your work regardless of the quality. I think that would solve alot of your issues.

Face it Frank, what you posted was not a good representation, but you didn't even acknowledge that until people pointed it out for you. Just deal with it. As far as the edits go, I think you're just too embarassed to see that someone else is able to bring out something nice from the otherwise fuzzy images. This is a learning environment Frank, you know that, you tend to posture yourself as some sort of great educator yourself. Just accept the help when someone offers.

I'm glad that you got the gig. I hope that it goes well for you.

Now, anybody want to place bets if UF labels me a Troll or a Stalker this time?

Uncle Frank wrote:

knox wrote:

It's why I am offering input that I see as hopefully helpful to you.

From what yoiu've told me, you have your hands full trying to help
yourself, Knox. Please go away and stop the stalking and absurd
posturing.

-- hide signature --

If you like what I can do with cards, wait til you see what I do with the limes.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
jlf
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow