I took 12,000 photos last Tuesday (dial-up warning)

Started Apr 2, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PerfectPoms
PerfectPoms Senior Member • Posts: 1,852
I took 12,000 photos last Tuesday (dial-up warning)

Last Tuesday was the first day this year that I've been down to the beach with the dogs. I spent the whole day there and took LOTS of photos of my "kids."

As you can see from the photos (that I've finally gotten around to sorting through), it started out really foggy down at the lake - but strangely enough, if you went 200 yards away from the shoreline and looked away from the lake you wouldn't believe there was any fog around. The fog didn't burn off until about 5 pm.

It took me a while to sort through these photos because in the last 5 days I've taken a total of about 27,000 photos. It is so nice that winter is over. (Although Saturday when I was out the wind chill was below freezing)

For those of you who were wondering, yes, Wednesday morning when I woke up I could hardly turn my head. I took the day off and went for a massage and then another one on Friday to recover from all that "work."

Here are a few of the photos:
(please ignore the big dust-bunny on the sensor on the right side of the photos)

You can see more of the photos I took that day here:
http://www.pbase.com/billmcintyre

-- hide signature --
 PerfectPoms's gear list:PerfectPoms's gear list
Nikon AF-S 180-400mm F4E TC1.4 Nikon D2Hs Nikon D2X Nikon D300 Nikon D4 +19 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
fjp
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow