Well, you are of course a complete fool, so no surprise

Ryan McDaniel wrote:

...to see a picture of some polar bears playing on some ice and
think they're there because the north pole melted and they're
dying. Are the people who attend Al Gore's lectures really so
ignorant?

I know, I know...dumb question. If they're attending an Al Gore
lecture....

The Polar Bear is now threatened by global warming, or if YOU choose you can come up with any reason at all - nonetheless ALL those who study the Polar bear say it is in danger of disappearing. Dumb photograph or not, such is the case. Drowning was never the issue in this photograph and the people who released it never claimed that. The issue for Polar Bears is very simple, open water is not freezing at the normal times, and the bear, dependent on hunting seals, are starting to starve to death. This is only a minor symptom of the greater problem/

The rest of your argument is nonsense as well. It rests on the Stalinist premise of science being a total product of politics - in YOUR case, Liberal or Conservative "science."

Twenty years ago, according to YOUR reasoning most scientists were Conservative because they doubted that global warming, even if occuring, was caused by human activity. Now, once again according to you, they have decided to become "liberal" and back the idea that not only is global warming occurring, but it is human made.

All and I mean ALL climatologists, with the exception of a handful of cranks, have now proven the above. Your evidence doesn't exist, it was made up complete out of the kind of fantasies that one gets from being addicted to Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly.

Recently I read a column propounding your beliefs at NewsMax.com. The columnist stated that this was one of the most brutal winters on record, and how dare these clowns claim that global warming was occuring. Of course, it's one of the warmest on record, and the writer wrote during a legitimate cold snap. How touching.

NB.

The bottom line of your post is that only Neocons are honest, liberals always lie and make things up. And since you disagree with the worlds scientists, ergo, they are liberals putting forth a "liberal agenda."

(I will pause and point out that the majority of Conservatives, while I may disagree with them, do not hold this appalling world view. This is strictly a Neeocon thing, which is the same as saying a fringe element thing...)

Much the same argument is used for everrything - and no matter how often you clowns are proved wrong, it doesn't disturb your reasoning one bit. Whether WMD's in Iraq, or Polar Bears facing extinction, it's all part of the Great Liberal Plot to destroy the world. And whether the source is actually a Conservative or a Liberal, they MUST be really liberals. "Surrender Monkies," or "Alarmists or "traitors." And they are that because of course they've proved to be right.

Dave

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
igb
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow