Dog in Flight (DIF) - SP-550 photo

Started Mar 11, 2007 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
scared_of_the_dark Regular Member • Posts: 275
Dog in Flight (DIF) - SP-550 photo

A bit of fun...

OK so I know there hasn't been many action photos posted with the Sp-550, so today when I stopped by a local dog park for a few mins, I thought I'd try one (it actually took 5 tries in the end):

This has undergone my usual 1 minute post processing. Note that this image has been cropped (abt 30% pixels removed).

For those interested in how I've been getting on with the camera in the past few weeks, you can check here for a slowly growing list of images - http://www.pbase.com/scared_of_the_dark/olympus_sp550_image_quality . I'll add to it whenever I get a chance although things are a bit slow at the moment as I'm being kept busy with other projects.

Having said that, over the next couple of days, I'm going to respond to something I've been requested for several times - that is a quick overview of how I actually use the camera in the field... I'll post this on my blog which will provide a summary of how I've been able to squeeze the most out of the SP-550 so far and tips on how I've got round focusing issues, shutter lag and so on.

Cheers,

Lawrence

scared_of_the_dark's gear list:scared_of_the_dark's gear list
Panasonic LX100 Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow