NEC 2070NX calibrate Native or sRGB?
HI, Just got new NEC 2070NX and calibrating with the eye-one display 2. The video card is an ATI Radeon 9600. Using DVI card out to DVI NEC in.
Should I calibrate the NEC with the NEC set on Native or sRGB?
Too bad the NEC manual doesn't discuss calibration. Wonder why not? Is it expected that you run it in Native and therefore nothing more required? Page 13 of the manual hints at it but does not help.
Thanks and regards - tom
ps - love the monitor
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%