Efillink.com CIS

Started Jan 29, 2007 | Discussions thread
Zone8 Forum Pro • Posts: 17,123
Try this!!!! Cheaper by far, too!

http://www.kyson.yangportal.com/

I now have these installed on both Epson and Canon (i9950) printers, with pigmented inks. Excellent quality and a test in full Spanish sun for 3 days has shown no fading whatsoever. I have over many years found this is a severe test (Canon originals did not even last one day!).

As a very experienced printer, can thoroughly recommend. Speak (e-mail) to Dan and mention me (NO - I don't get commission!).

MIS inks (inksupply.com) seriously clogged my Epson (the 1200 now unusable) but inks in my CIS for the 1160 now running freely - had MIS and daily had to free with MIS. The Canon i9950 has 2 picoliter nozzles. MIS said not suitable for pigmented inks - though later Pixmas have 3 pl ones - but if my Epsons clogged (with 6 and 9 pl nozzles) Gawd help anyone using MIS in them. The pigmented Kyson Vista inks in the i9950 are working perfectly - not one clog.
--
Zone8

The photograph isolates and perpetuates a moment of time: an important and revealing moment, or an unimportant and meaningless one, depending upon the photographer's understanding of his subject and mastery of his process. -Edward Weston

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow