2 Important K10 Issues that need to be settled for good!! (Please read!)

Started Jan 5, 2007 | Discussions thread
OP SFT007 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,874
Well Hot Damn! I will eat my words :)

OK - so after reading the comment about the battery life affecting the AF - I went ahead and threw my battery in the charger - well what a world of difference that made. The AF is almost spot on now even at F1.4!!

It can get fooled in tricky situations but thats all that is - tricky shots where Im trying to fool the AF too much - before it was getting everything and I mean everything wrong - now Its pretty darn spot on. In fact its so good the AF is doing a better job than me using the MF as Im trying to compensate too much for the front focusing I kept encountering. I guess its important to keep the batteries fresh then!! Guess I will be ordering an extra battery tonight then!!

Im going to go ahead and test all my lenses now as I just did the FA50mm but I assume that one would show the front focusing most due to the DOF and its very very good I have to say. Im an idiot!
--
Sinan

SFT007's gear list:SFT007's gear list
Olympus TG-6 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow