2 Important K10 Issues that need to be settled for good!! (Please read!)

Started Jan 5, 2007 | Discussions thread
OP SFT007 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,912
Re: Cideway & Jan and others

Dark Mist, I know I can use the e-dial that was not the point - the point is that I have this same exposure problem when using an M lens and so I discussed this issue with several members in this board and it was also suggested that it may be a lens issue since the M is such an old lens and the aperture blased may not be lubricated well anymore and/or misaligned, with the FA I can now confirm that it is NOT a lens issue but universal to all lenses with an aperture ring (when I use the ring of course) and not the e-dial.

I will use the FA with the e-dial of course but with the M I cant and so the point is to see if every other K10 is the same way in this mode with a lens that can be used with an aperture ring or is it only my copy. That is why I was using it like that, then there is also the front focusing issue with all my AF lenses.

Dark Mist wrote:

I understand why you must use the aperture ring to change exposure
with the M lens but why not just use the E-dial with the A lens?

-- hide signature --

Sinan

SFT007's gear list:SFT007's gear list
Sony a7 IV Sony FE 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G OSS Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG GN Sony FE 35mm F1.4 GM Sigma 28-70mm F2.8 DG DN +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow