2 Important K10 Issues that need to be settled for good!! (Please read!)

Started Jan 5, 2007 | Discussions thread
OP SFT007 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,912
Cideway & Jan and others

THanks for the replies.

Cideway - My underexposure is more like a full stop at f1.4 and f2 and about 1/3 stop at f2.8. Fine at f4 and more just like you state Cide.

My AF issue however, is most definetely not just with the FA50 but will all my AF lenses and at all stages of battery life.

Jan - I think what you mean is with the aperture ring selected - shooting in anything other than M mode with the green button results in the camera ignoring the aperture ring, correct? That is how mine acts - I can only use the aperture ring to change aperture when in M mode and using the Green button to meter the shutter and as mentioned above my misfocusing is VERY noticeable - especially wide open with the FA50 but even at smaller apertures like f4, f5.6, etc.

Hmm, so Im starting to think I need to send my own camera in.

I would still like more responses please to confirm these issues please but I would appreciate if people can actually test it out.

-- hide signature --

Sinan

SFT007's gear list:SFT007's gear list
Sony a7 IV Sony FE 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G OSS Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG GN Sony FE 35mm F1.4 GM Sigma 28-70mm F2.8 DG DN +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow