Nikon D40 Review is up !!!

Started Dec 20, 2006 | Discussions thread
dijital New Member • Posts: 13
Re: A little bit surprised about the highly recommended...

Its almost like lot of people want to scream D50 whenever D40 is bought into picture...anyway, Its now clear from the review that from an image quality point of view the fight is too close and it looks like D40 is better in some aspects...

I have been using an S1 IS for almost 2 years now and would love to upgrade to D40... and I am not looking at having 5-10 lenses in my kit..

I just want a good quality camera and a good lens... and for that I dont think D40 will disappoint me...and it wont disappoint many users either...

Infact, I am sure prices of AF-S lenses will plummet just as prices of SLRs have...and D40 will be trigger since it will drive lot of volumes...

I was badly waiting for the review and I am satisfied with it. It would be great if Phil has targetted the review a bit more towards lesser enthusiastic audience also. Eg: Most users would have loved to see portrait samples. I dont see any portrait samples.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Dan
Dan
Aby
Aby
Aby
Aby
Aby
Aby
Dan
GLP
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow