dmc-fx07 vs fuji f30
I am a first time digital camera purchaser and will be using the camera for "routine" pictures, BUT I want something that I can grow with if I so desire.
I was all set to get the 07 until I read a review on photographyblog.com, which really slammed the camera for excessively high noise levels, yet I have read a few user reviews on various sites, and some make note of it and others don't-is it a real problem> I want pictures to be of good quality without having to resort to software programs for fixes.
If there is a problem with this model, does Panasonic make another model that might be recommended (trying to stay under $300).
I like the build of the camera and thae fact it has a 28mm lens (again I don't know if will be of any real significance to a "casual user" like myself-at present).
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%